With a living room slide-out height of 7-feet 5-inches, the new Fuzion 360 floorplan is gigantic. According to Keystone, the 360 slide is a foot taller than any other toy hauler slide room manufactured today. The result is what Keystone calls a tremendously spacious living area, jumbo sized windows and voluminous overhead cabinets.
The Fuzion 360 is just now hitting dealer lots. In addition to the extra-tall slide, another distinctive feature of this model is the bath-and-a-half side aisle configuration in a floorplan under 40-feet in length. Keystone says the side aisle bath allows for extra privacy, while the relatively short length of the fifth wheel adds to maneuverability.
“As we talk with Fuzion dealers and Fuzion owners, we strive to incorporate many of their ideas into the product,” says product manager Rob Groover. “These include many of the industry-first features originally seen in Fuzion’s Touring Edition models.”
New standards in the Fuzion line now include:
• Dual fuel tanks—one for the generator and one for the toys—totaling 48 gallons
• Happi-Jac picnic table system in the garage
• Cove moldings where the wall and ceiling meet
• Dove tail storage in the garage
• Electric fireplace in the living room (360 only)
• Re-designed and additional drawers in the kitchen for more efficient use of space
New options include:
• Full body paint on all fifth wheel floorplans
• Dual air-conditioner system on all fifth wheel floorplans
• Ramp-door patio system with side-railing on both fifth wheels and travel trailers