The Palazzo intends to follow in the footsteps of its gas market predecessor the A.C.E., and revolutionize the diesel entry-level motorhome arena.
The Palazzo’s foundation is a 26,000-lb GVWR Freightliner rear diesel chassis providing more than 5,000 lbs of cargo carrying capacity. Although the exterior dimensions are less than most mainstream diesel products; Thor says the innovative exterior storage is clean, well-lit, and easy to access, all the while trumping the competition’s volume by thirty-percent. The patio area is completely covered by the awning, and slide rooms do not take away from living area or storage access.
Thor claims that the interior of the coach has eliminated the typical diesel cockpit wind noise, while the living area is not fully traversed to get to the bath, and cabinet and wardrobe storage is immense.
“Outside of the box thinking, plus an understanding of what will make a dealer successful with today’s diesels, are the reasons we created the Palazzo,” says Dana Simon, vice president of sales and marketing for Thor Motor Coach. “The Palazzo is designed to blur the transition from a gas buyer to a diesel. No longer will price or cost of entry distinguish what customers think they can or cannot afford in a diesel.”
Bring your cameras; Thor Motor Coach is inviting all dealers and press to stop by their show space in the South Wing, Hall 1 to experience the Palazzo first hand during the 2011 RVIA National Trade Show in Louisville, KY.
* Freightliner XCS
* 300HP Cummins ISB / 660 Ft-lb Toque
* 26,000 CVWR
* Double Sized Extreme Mega-Storage with Slide-Tray
* Residential Whirlpool Refrigerator (Brushed Metallic)
* 6,000 Watt Onan Generator
* Vizio Home Theater Bar
* Cockpit PC Workstation
* Solid Surface Countertops
* 2 Slide-Outs
* Duel Pass/Driver Fuel Fill
* Always-View (Main TV Extends with Slide)
* Motorhome Mudroom Entry Storage
* Campers Corner – Centralized Service and Connections
* Camp-Sense – All Noise and Heat Producing Appliances are placed on Off-Campside
Visit http://PalazzoRV.com for more information.