“With the most innovative kitchen design ever for a motorhome, the 2013 Challenger 37GT model offers consumers a ground-breaking island kitchen with massive countertop spaces,” Thor Motor Coach says in a release. “Continuing the trend of modern and intelligent design, the overhead storage throughout the kitchen is multi-functional with a wine rack that includes hanging glass storage.”
The 38-foot Challenger 37GT has an elongated sofa with kick-up footrest. Additional seating is provided by the swiveling captain’s chairs, and Thor says everyone gets a great view of the hide-away retractable 32” LCD TV. The free standing buffet dinette provides a view of the campsite under the patio awning.
Storage space is the primary focus in the bath and bedroom areas. As well, His and Her vanities, a full length “dressing” mirror and stackable washer/dryer prep all come standard.
“The size of the kitchen sets this floorplan apart,” says Joel Grimm, national sales manager for gas motorhomes. “ It feels big and if you like to entertain, this is the coach for you.”
2013 Challenger 37GT Features
• Revolutionary “Island” kitchen w/ vast countertop space
• Custom kitchen bar & built-in wine rack
• Hidden trash receptacle in island
• Large sofa & recliner combo with hide-a-bed
• Large walkthrough all-in-one bathroom
• Dual vanities and full length mirror in bathroom
• Large panoramic window across from kitchen
• Motorized, 32” hide-away LCD TV
• Washer & dryer ready
To learn more about the new 2013 Challenger Class A Motorhomes visit http://ChallengerMotorhome.com/.