The move is good news for Pendleton on two fronts. First, the city is expected to bank about $1.25 million in net profit on the deal. Second, it signals that Keystone intends to not only keep employing people in Pendleton, but also has future plans to expand the business.
RVGuide News Blog
The RVGuide News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of recreational vehicles. Check back regularly as the RVGuide Blog is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the RV community.
According to Keystone RV Co., the company’s premium Fuzion toy hauler brand is expanding into more affordable toy hauler travel trailers with the introduction of the new Fuzion 260 model – the first of several half-ton towable trailer models Fuzion plans to introduce this year.
“Fuzion fifth wheels deliver a huge wow factor and are recognized as the most innovative toy haulers on the market today,” says Rob Groover, Fuzion product manager. “With the introduction of our new travel trailers, we can now introduce a whole new group of prospective buyers to the Fuzion brand. Our dealers have been asking for this new trailer and Fuzion delivered.”
According to Keystone group general manager Sean Ryan, many RV enthusiasts feel they don’t need a big 40-foot fifth wheel toy hauler.
“Especially if you already own a half ton pickup truck or full size SUV, the Fuzion trailer is a tremendous alternative to the Fuzion fifth wheel,” says Ryan. “In many instances, our new Fuzion toy hauler trailers offer the all the livability and cargo capacity you could want.”
Fuzion FZ260 Highlights
· Shipping weight of 6560, making it easily towable by a properly equipped half-ton truck
· 30-foot length, making it ideal for smaller campsites and parks
· 102-inch wide body construction with laminated walls, allowing for loading of large gear
· Tuff Ply flooring in the 10-feet 4-inch cargo area, for durability and resistance to oil and gas spills
· 30-gallon on-board fuel station with 12V pump and static line
· Private front bedroom with queen bed and private bathroom
· 32-inch LCD TV in the living area and full kitchen with range, conventional and microwave ovens
· Sleeping for 7 adults
Be sure to check out our Fuzion 260 gallery below the jump.
Recent Blog Posts
- Lance Camper Gives Away Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trailer
“We have a winner! ‘I could sense the...
- 2016 Best Year for RV Industry in More Than 40 Years
According to the latest data from the Recreational...
- 15,000-Mile Ultimate Pet Friendly Road Trip Across the America
Starting from Carmel, California on February 11, 2017,...
- Thor Unveils Windsport 31Z Class A Motorhome
Thor Motor Coach introduced the new Windsport 31Z...
I am planning on buying a 30 ft class A RV. Did some investigating on computer. Does any...
- Ricky Burton
I purchased a 2015 Coleman travel trailer and it already started to delaminate and...
- Robert Whistleman
I purchased the Tuscany 2016 one year ago and it has been in the shop off and...
I looked at a used 2014 Axis on a consignment lot yesterday and fell in love. But the...