“The traditional front lounge models offered by our competition have come up short when it comes to what the customer wants,” says Groover. “Most front lounge floorplans feel very confined and claustrophobic. Rather than just copying what has already been done, we took it to the next level. Dutchmen has successfully engineered the new 3750FL , taking the front lounge concept to new heights – resulting in an airy and open living area that is 3 feet longer while offering much taller slide outs. All front lounge models offered by our competitors are woefully deficient in head room due to compromised ceiling height. Infinity’s exclusive design offers an industry first 6’ 8” upper deck ceiling height, creating an open spacious living area. Additionally, we have added expansive window scalping in the living area to let in more natural light.
RVGuide News Blog
The RVGuide News Blog is your source for latest news and stories from the world of recreational vehicles. Check back regularly as the RVGuide Blog is updated with the latest information, photos and video from manufacturers, trade shows and the RV community.
According to Keystone RV Co., the company’s premium Fuzion toy hauler brand is expanding into more affordable toy hauler travel trailers with the introduction of the new Fuzion 260 model – the first of several half-ton towable trailer models Fuzion plans to introduce this year.
“Fuzion fifth wheels deliver a huge wow factor and are recognized as the most innovative toy haulers on the market today,” says Rob Groover, Fuzion product manager. “With the introduction of our new travel trailers, we can now introduce a whole new group of prospective buyers to the Fuzion brand. Our dealers have been asking for this new trailer and Fuzion delivered.”
According to Keystone group general manager Sean Ryan, many RV enthusiasts feel they don’t need a big 40-foot fifth wheel toy hauler.
“Especially if you already own a half ton pickup truck or full size SUV, the Fuzion trailer is a tremendous alternative to the Fuzion fifth wheel,” says Ryan. “In many instances, our new Fuzion toy hauler trailers offer the all the livability and cargo capacity you could want.”
Fuzion FZ260 Highlights
· Shipping weight of 6560, making it easily towable by a properly equipped half-ton truck
· 30-foot length, making it ideal for smaller campsites and parks
· 102-inch wide body construction with laminated walls, allowing for loading of large gear
· Tuff Ply flooring in the 10-feet 4-inch cargo area, for durability and resistance to oil and gas spills
· 30-gallon on-board fuel station with 12V pump and static line
· Private front bedroom with queen bed and private bathroom
· 32-inch LCD TV in the living area and full kitchen with range, conventional and microwave ovens
· Sleeping for 7 adults
Be sure to check out our Fuzion 260 gallery below the jump.
Recent Blog Posts
- Austin Musician Converts School Bus into RV
Austin Musician Converts School Bus into RVAustin musician ...
- Winnebago Industries Purchases SunnyBrook RV
Winnebago Industries Purchases SunnyBrook RVWinnebago Indus ...
- Heartland RV Brings Back Titanium Fifth-Wheel Technology
Heartland RV Brings Back Titanium Fifth-Wheel TechnologyFan ...
I don't live close to Yellowstone at all, but visiting National Parks in the RV is awesome. So much to ex ...
That drop-down bed platform is pretty cool. Not sure about the air mattress, but a cool concept. ...
Would Terry Bradshaw or any other former athlete convince you to buy a specific RV? Seems like a bit of a ...