Sleeps 4 people comfortably.
This unit is perfect for a seasonal lot or to pull to the campground for the weekend. You can pull this beautiful light weight with a small SUV, no slideouts.
Dry Weight: 3169 lbs
- Exterior: Aluminum Structure.
Sidewall Construction: Fiberglass
- Approximately 23' in length
- A patio awning (non powerized)
- Electric/gas water heater
- Pass-thru storage
- All in 1 bath
- Queen size bed
- U Shaped Booth which converts to a sleeper
- Ducted Roof A/C
- Exterior Shower
- CD/DVD Player with IPOD transmitter
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- 2 Burner Range; Overhead Fan
- Sink Cover
- Refrigerator: Mid-Size (electric/propane)
- Skylight in Shower
- 2 Propane Tanks with Cover
- Rear Bumper Drain Hose Carrier
- Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Extra Storage under Bed & around U Shape Bench
Unit winterized by Dealership
Unit was towed from Dealer to Acreage August 2012.
Feel Free to Call Courtney @ 380-6904 or E-Mail with questions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Dometic Responds to Class Action Lawsuit
Dometic Responds to Class Action LawsuitIn response to a cl ...
- RV Shipments Reach 10-Year High in March
RV Shipments Reach 10-Year High in MarchAccording to a rele ...
- RV Owners Sue Dometic for Refrigerator Defect Linked to Fires
RV Owners Sue Dometic for Refrigerator Defect Linked to Fir ...
- ron scuderi
what is the main difference between the compass and the gemini?
We have spent some time at RV shows and I can definitely undarstend the confusion. We have what we want in mind but i'm sure if it really came down to buying it we would be wondering, second guessing, and having trouble deciding too. So many great choices.I agree, with lots of kids, you'll want bunks and good stow away beds to give yourselves plenty of room during the day. Pop outs are great for the extra room.Storage is essential. Make sure there is plenty of storage. Good luck on your decision. You will find the right one.Tawnee recently posted an amazing article
posh bus, wondering whats the price?