Sleeps 4 people comfortably.
This unit is perfect for a seasonal lot or to pull to the campground for the weekend. You can pull this beautiful light weight with a small SUV, no slideouts.
Dry Weight: 3169 lbs
- Exterior: Aluminum Structure.
Sidewall Construction: Fiberglass
- Approximately 23' in length
- A patio awning (non powerized)
- Electric/gas water heater
- Pass-thru storage
- All in 1 bath
- Queen size bed
- U Shaped Booth which converts to a sleeper
- Ducted Roof A/C
- Exterior Shower
- CD/DVD Player with IPOD transmitter
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- 2 Burner Range; Overhead Fan
- Sink Cover
- Refrigerator: Mid-Size (electric/propane)
- Skylight in Shower
- 2 Propane Tanks with Cover
- Rear Bumper Drain Hose Carrier
- Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Extra Storage under Bed & around U Shape Bench
Unit winterized by Dealership
Unit was towed from Dealer to Acreage August 2012.
Feel Free to Call Courtney @ 380-6904 or E-Mail with questions.
Recent Blog Posts
- NadaGuides Adds RV Pricing to Mobile Site
NadaGuides Adds RV Pricing to Mobile SiteNADAguides.com, a ...
- Blue Ox Avail Motor Coach Tow Bar
Blue Ox Avail Motor Coach Tow BarMotor coach owners who wan ...
- RV Shipments Increase by 13.5% in April
RV Shipments Increase by 13.5% in AprilAs we reported last ...
Anybody have experience with Lifestyle RV? Not really familiar with the brand, but this looks like a well designed floorplan.
- Martin B.
I really like how the bunks don't mess with the rest of the trailer. This is a fairly compact floorplan with three beds, all of which are out of the way of the living/dining area. Brilliant.
I've got a fifth wheel-style toy hauler, but I love the idea of a motorhome version. Might have to start saving my pennies...