Sleeps 4 people comfortably.
This unit is perfect for a seasonal lot or to pull to the campground for the weekend. You can pull this beautiful light weight with a small SUV, no slideouts.
Dry Weight: 3169 lbs
- Exterior: Aluminum Structure.
Sidewall Construction: Fiberglass
- Approximately 23' in length
- A patio awning (non powerized)
- Electric/gas water heater
- Pass-thru storage
- All in 1 bath
- Queen size bed
- U Shaped Booth which converts to a sleeper
- Ducted Roof A/C
- Exterior Shower
- CD/DVD Player with IPOD transmitter
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- 2 Burner Range; Overhead Fan
- Sink Cover
- Refrigerator: Mid-Size (electric/propane)
- Skylight in Shower
- 2 Propane Tanks with Cover
- Rear Bumper Drain Hose Carrier
- Heavy Duty Power Cord
- Extra Storage under Bed & around U Shape Bench
Unit winterized by Dealership
Unit was towed from Dealer to Acreage August 2012.
Feel Free to Call Courtney @ 380-6904 or E-Mail with questions.
Listing on Feb/12/2013
SOLD 2011 CrossRoads SlingShot
For Sale :New 2011 Crossroads Slingshot Ultra Light Travel Trailer 24RL.
- Year: 2011
- Color : White
- Mileage : 25 Miles
- Location : Canada
- Price : $ 20,000
Recent Blog Posts
- 13 RV Dealers Raise $178,903 For Alberta Wildfire Relief
13 RV Dealers Raise $178,903 For Alberta Wildfire Relief(Pr ...
- RV Shipments Up 4.5% in April
RV Shipments Up 4.5% in AprilAccording to a release from th ...
- Lance Double Slide 2155 Trailer Begins Shipping
Lance Double Slide 2155 Trailer Begins Shipping(Press Relea ...
- ron scuderi
what is the main difference between the compass and the gemini?
We have spent some time at RV shows and I can definitely undarstend the confusion. We have what we want in mind but i'm sure if it really came down to buying it we would be wondering, second guessing, and having trouble deciding too. So many great choices.I agree, with lots of kids, you'll want bunks and good stow away beds to give yourselves plenty of room during the day. Pop outs are great for the extra room.Storage is essential. Make sure there is plenty of storage. Good luck on your decision. You will find the right one.Tawnee recently posted an amazing article
posh bus, wondering whats the price?