2013 Skyline Koala Super Lite 34TS User Reviews
No Quality control
By Alan J. Poirier(Owner), Aug. 9, 2013I have a 2013 34-ts fifth wheel. Im very dissapointed, for the following reasons:
1) Landing gear failure.
2) Entertainment center not connected
3) Glue dripping from celing
4) No heat in bed room
5) Demand pump falied
6) Gaps in he counter top molding
7) Holes in the fender flanges
Read Full Review
1-1 of 1 Reviews
Recent 2013 Fifth Wheel RV Reviews
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachmen RV Introduces New CROSSFIT Class B Motorhome
Coachmen RV Introduces New CROSSFIT Class B MotorhomeCoachm ...
- Lance Camper Expands Facilities
Lance Camper Expands FacilitiesIn response to increased pro ...
- Thor Hurricane 35M Class A Motorhome Unveiled
Thor Hurricane 35M Class A Motorhome UnveiledThor Motor Coa ...
- Garry Hibbard
As an owner of a 2016 Axis 24.1 just wanted to bring out a few things about my ownership experience. ...
- ron scuderi
what is the main difference between the compass and the gemini? ...
We have spent some time at RV shows and I can definitely undarstend the confusion. We have what we want i ...