2013 Skyline Koala Super Lite 34TS User Reviews
No Quality control
By Alan J. Poirier(Owner), Aug. 9, 2013I have a 2013 34-ts fifth wheel. Im very dissapointed, for the following reasons:
1) Landing gear failure.
2) Entertainment center not connected
3) Glue dripping from celing
4) No heat in bed room
5) Demand pump falied
6) Gaps in he counter top molding
7) Holes in the fender flanges
Read Full Review
1-1 of 1 Reviews
Recent 2013 Fifth Wheel RV Reviews
Recent Blog Posts
- Lance Camper Gives Away Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trailer
Lance Camper Gives Away Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trail ...
- 2016 Best Year for RV Industry in More Than 40 Years
2016 Best Year for RV Industry in More Than 40 YearsAccordi ...
- 15,000-Mile Ultimate Pet Friendly Road Trip Across the America
15,000-Mile Ultimate Pet Friendly Road Trip Across the Amer ...
I am planning on buying a 30 ft class A RV. Did some investigating on computer. Does any one over 60 yrs ...
- Ricky Burton
I purchased a 2015 Coleman travel trailer and it already started to delaminate and has been in the shop m ...
- Robert Whistleman
I purchased the Tuscany 2016 one year ago and it has been in the shop off and for 5 months of that time r ...