2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B User Reviews
25 B review
By michael collins(Owner), Jan. 10, 2015The 25 B is basic low price point RV.
1. Ride is Good
2. Gas mileage 9-10 MPH
1. lacks light in cargo area
2. T.V. obstructed while seated at table.
3. Rear vision not good , I installed 3rd party cameras.
Read Full Review
1-1 of 1 Reviews
Recent 2014 Class C RV Reviews
Recent Blog Posts
- Five Best Travel Trailers for 2017 Under $20,000
Five Best Travel Trailers for 2017 Under $20,000Camping is ...
- Lance Camper Gives Away Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trailer
Lance Camper Gives Away Lance 1475 Ultra-Light Travel Trail ...
- 2016 Best Year for RV Industry in More Than 40 Years
2016 Best Year for RV Industry in More Than 40 YearsAccordi ...
just had work done on my 26.5foot edgewater by sunnybrook,replaced some medal sideing need new decals for ...
Cynthia: We owned a 2015 Coachmen Pursuit 33' and loved it! It was problem free and the perfect si ...
I'm looking at a keystone outback 326RL. 2017. Can't find any reviews on this unit. My wife an ...