2014 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 25B User Reviews
25 B review
By michael collins(Owner), Jan. 10, 2015The 25 B is basic low price point RV.
1. Ride is Good
2. Gas mileage 9-10 MPH
1. lacks light in cargo area
2. T.V. obstructed while seated at table.
3. Rear vision not good , I installed 3rd party cameras.
Read Full Review
1-1 of 1 Reviews
Recent 2014 Class C RV Reviews
Recent Blog Posts
- Coachmen RV Introduces New CROSSFIT Class B Motorhome
Coachmen RV Introduces New CROSSFIT Class B MotorhomeCoachm ...
- Lance Camper Expands Facilities
Lance Camper Expands FacilitiesIn response to increased pro ...
- Thor Hurricane 35M Class A Motorhome Unveiled
Thor Hurricane 35M Class A Motorhome UnveiledThor Motor Coa ...
- Garry Hibbard
As an owner of a 2016 Axis 24.1 just wanted to bring out a few things about my ownership experience. ...
- ron scuderi
what is the main difference between the compass and the gemini? ...
We have spent some time at RV shows and I can definitely undarstend the confusion. We have what we want i ...