2014 Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca Suncruiser Preview
As Winnebago Industries’ flagship Class A gas coach, these are feature-rich motorhomes. Ultraleather furniture, MCD solar/blackout roller shades, and LED lighting are all standard. A restyled front cap, full-body paint, and available Contour windows help complete the package.
• New exterior styling: new front cap and logos
• Four floorplans: 32H, 35P, 37F and new 38Q
• TrueAir Maximum Comfort A/C
• Corian galley countertops and Corian sink covers.
• Radio with color rearview monitor system
• MCD Duo Solar/Blackout roller shades throughout coach
• Swivel Ultraleather cab seats
• LED ceiling lights
• Power mirrors with defrost and integrated side view cameras
• Powered patio awning with metal wrap and integrated LED patio lighting
• New exterior LPG accessory connection near patio area
• Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with three-position controls
• Ford F53 super-duty V10 SEFI Triton engine, 22,000-lb. GVWR (32H and 35P), 24,000-lb. GVWR (Standard 37F, available 35P), 26,000-lb. GVWR (38Q), 22.5” tires and stylized aluminum wheels, 5,000-lb. hitch
• Dual-pane Contour windows with integrated frame design to provide a precise transition between the vehicle body, window frame, and the glass for superior sealing, reduced wind noise, improved operation, and excellent protection of the window edge.
• New Infotainment Center with AM/FM, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio,
Bluetooth, iPod/iPhone audio integration, outside temperature, compass, color rearview camera, rearview monitor system with 6″ color touch screen with split-screen function and Rand McNally RV GPS which features safe and easy routing, amenities and tools, trips content and turn-by-turn voice guidance
• Stackable washer/dryer (35P, 37F and 38Q)
The 32H is 33 feet, three inches long and features a driver’s side full-wall slide expanding the living area. Highlights of this dual-slideout coach include an open-concept galley, mid-coach bath, U-shaped dinette or optional Rest Easy sofa, sofa/bed or optional BenchMark Dinette, queen size walk-around bed and a large wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The 35P features three slideouts – including a full-wall slide on the driver’s side. This floorplan features a BenchMark dinette or the optional BenchMark Dinette with extendable table and chairs, Rest Easy Sofa, open concept galley and mid-coach bath. The master bedroom has a large wardrobe and chest of drawers flanking the king bed.
The 37F is a triple slide floorplan with a full wall slide on the driver’s side of the coach featuring an extendable dining table and chairs, open concept galley with four-door refrigerator or optional residential refrigerator and wardrobe and chest of drawers for the bedroom. A RestEasy sofa and Euro recliner are in a slideout opposite the dinette, while the 37F also features a half bath across from the galley. The master bath is in the rear of the coach featuring the one-piece fiberglass shower. A powered king bed is standard and a powered queen bed is optional.
New 38Q Floorplan
The new 38Q features a triple slideout floorplan, creating three separate living zones, including a lounge area with a Rest Easy extendable sectional sofa, large corner TV with optional fireplace and Euro recliner. The mid-coach galley features an island sink and stainless steel French door residential refrigerator with interior water and ice dispenser and glide-out, bottom freezer drawer. The 38Q features the new Glide and Dine dining table which allows horizontal adjustment of the table to any of the numerous locking positions, as well as expansion of the length of the table to accommodate additional seating positions. Two people can get ready at the same time with a cross-aisle split bath that features a toilet and sink on one side and the shower and a second sink on the other. The bedroom slide features a powered king or available powered queen bed and Ideal Rest Digital Comfort control mattress, a large TV and loads of wardrobe and storage space.