Winnebago Debuts New Spyder Toy Hauler
Winnebago Industries, Inc. showed off a full slate of new products at the 52nd annual National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky.
Winnebago introduced several new models at the show, including a new diesel-powered Trend that will provide even higher fuel efficiency of 18-21 mpg with the Ram ProMaster chassis that will also be available on the Company’s Viva and Travato product lines, as well as the company’s first travel trailer toy hauler line – the Spyder.
The Spyder is an all-new premium toy hauler that features a black fiberglass exterior with dynamic Spyder graphics, radius ceilings, faux concrete countertops and black galley sinks, 6000-pound frame mounted tie-downs, 94″ x 7’6″ ramp door and available pull-down screen door and patio rails.
Other new products unveiled in Louisville include:
• Travato 59K (Class C) – This is the first Class B in North America to feature the new 97% efficient Truma-Combi heating and hot water system that provides quick hot water recovery, quiet, consistent air delivery throughout the coach and an electric-heating element that uses campground electricity to take the chill off a brisk morning.
• Aspect 27D (Class C) – Flexible floorplan provides a front living area, galley and bath, plus a rear lounge for spacious two-zone living during the day and comfortable sleeping for up to 6 adults at night.
• Sightseer 36Z (Class A Gas) – This spacious, open floorplan features a triple-slide and bath-and-a-half layout. A large 50″ TV on powered lift is built into the unique fireplace and wine storage cabinet. An available power StudioLoft bed offers added sleeping space.
• Adventurer 32D (Class A Gas) – This quad-slide floorplan includes a large in-Lounge dinette with Fold and Tumble bed, flexible in-Table, workstation/desk with USB, 12V and 110V power ports, electric fireplace and beautiful galley with private-collection Corian countertop, and a tile/glass mosaic backsplash. Winnebago calls it the perfect couples coach.
• Forza 36G (Class A Diesel) – Luxurious new triple-slide floorplan features a spacious lounge. The master bedroom with queen or available king bed offers ample storage, including a wardrobe, chest of drawers and hanging space.
• Destination 39FB (Fifth Wheel) – Featuring a bath-and-a-half design, the newest member of the Destination family continues the tradition of combining top-of-the-line style and comfort with premium amenities and performance.
In addition, the Era, Via and Reyo motorhome lines are incorporating the new Mobileye collision avoidance system, which includes collision warning, lane departure warning, headway monitoring and warning, pedestrian and bicycle collision warning, speed limit indication and intelligent high beam control on select units.